Monday, January 9, 2012

Small World


This week my feet really started hurting, it’s because I have been walking around in size 13 shoes and I really need size 14. But other than that I’m fine.

We had our interviews with our mission president this week. We didn’t really do a lot of teaching this week, but this next week we have a lot of appointments, so we will be really busy. President hinted to me that I’m probably gonna be in this ward for a couple more changes.

If you want to know some good scriptures to study, get a copy of Preach My Gospel, it gives a crapload of good scriptures, and they are about all kinds if different gospel subjects.

The last few days it has cooled off here a little, it still is pretty miserable during the day. I can’t wait for the winter.

My Spanish has been improving a lot. Oh, so funny story, we were at this family in my ward’s house, and the mom’s parents were over, and they were talking about when they were baptized 30 something years ago.  They said they were baptized by an elder from California named Gregory Smith, which just happens to be Bishop Smith’s name. They showed me a picture from their baptism, and it was Bishop Smith! Kinda cool huh. 

I love you all so much
Elder Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment