Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February 7, 2012


What’s up?

So this week was pretty normal, we now have 2 investigators with baptismal dates. We should be having one this Sunday, i hope it works out. 

I finally found cheddar cheese here. It wasn’t easy. My Spanish is getting a lot better, I’m constantly having people tell me. My feet are really sore right now, I’m getting really tired of all the walking that we do. 

So far in this ward we have been getting fed really well. I have heard in March it starts to cool down a little, i sure hope so. I think this month we are having a seventy come speak to our mission. Man i can’t wait for the winter. I’m assuming you forgot to write last night, it’s all good, cause i really don’t have much to write this week. Anyways, let me know what’s up next week.

Love you all,
Elder Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment