Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February 27, 2012


Hey yall!

This week was kinda cool. We had zone conferences this week which means that our zone and 2 others all met up together and Elder Richards of the Seventy came and spoke to us. There was about 45 or so missionaries, and afterwards when we were eating lunch him and his wife came and sat at our table with me and 5 other elders, so it was really cool cause we could just ask him whatever doctrine questions we had.

We had a zone activity today, we played soccer and had a BBQ. I can’t believe changes are this Sunday, this change has flown by.

They didn’t deliver the mail this week, so i still don’t know if i got the package or not.

I think this week I’m going to go in and have my knee looked at by the mission doctor, the one i hurt playing football. It’s starting to hurt a lot more now. I’m guessing it has something to do with all the walking i am doing.

The weather is starting to cool down, it’s really nice. My Spanish is coming along really well. I still make a lot of mistakes, but i can speak quickly and understand almost everything, if i was in a country like Columbia or Panama, I’d have no problem. They speak really clearly there; even Mexicans are easy to understand. My companion is harder to understand than most people that i talk to, but it really helps me learn to understand quicker.

If you all send me that DVD i can watch it. Happy birthday mom! And  Momo! That’s great to hear that Momo’s surprise party went so well. Do you think you could send me the recipe for vanilla cheesecake. I might try making it sometime.

That’s awesome that dad got to go steelhead fishing, i was talking about fishing with another elder the other day, it made me miss it.

I love you all
Elder Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment